Monday, December 18, 2006

Classes are completed
My students took their final exams last week. They have a few more to take before the winter break. The semester was very profitable for giving me great experience in teaching a course. I was able to see all the work that goes into preparation and gained a deeper understanding of New Testament Survey.

I was able to take a hike up to the old city of Krapina last week with a friend from TBA. From its height, there were great views of the new city. The site was impressive with huge caves and remnant ruins and abandoned excavations.







A week ago, I woke up to horrible sound. The squeals of a pig about to be butchered. It is common here for a few neighbors to hire a butcher to slaughter their pigs all at once.


It is getting really cold here. It was 4 the other day. But tomorrow I'll be in California!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home!!!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home