Saturday, December 02, 2006

Album Invitation


Derek Webb is actually giving away his latest album: Mockingbird. He explains why here. I've listened to the album. The songs are definitely message oriented. I'm a bit leary of some of things Derek has said in concert. But I found these songs to be definitely challenging (to my profit) and thought-provoking. As far as musicianship, he is very talented.

Free Derek Webb

The album is free if you sell 5 of your friends (at least their emails) and the invitation is only good for another week. If you're wondering, I haven't recieved any spam mail as a result of soming referring my email to get the album...so in this case I believe that the only email that your friends will get is the one telling them about freederekwebb.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home