Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Croatia


I arrived safely back in Croatia on Saturday morning. The last couple weeks have been especially challenging. The Lord used them to teach me about Himself and His working. Perhaps I will share some details in a later post but maybe a good verse for you to meditate on is found in Psalm 40:4, "How blessed is the man who has made the LORD his trust, And has not turned to the proud, nor to those who lapse into falsehood."

In the next few days, I will be finishing preparations for teaching next week at the Teoloska Bibljiska Akademija, a Biblical/ministererial training school in Krapina, Croatia. Next week will be challenging with 24 hours of scheduled teaching. I am looking forward to seeing how God may use me in this opportunity.

Please pray for His strengthening me and giving guidance for this task and for much fruit the lives and ministries of the students.

Here is a picture of class.


2Tim. 2:2 The things which you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses, entrust these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pray that your teaching at the training school is going well. :)

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home