Thursday, August 03, 2006

One month passed...


This past weekend was final exam time for my Hebrew course. On yom rishon (Sunday), we had an oral exam. Yom sheni (Monday), I took the comprehensive written test. I have learned a lot of Hebrew in one month. It is exciting! In the next two months, I will be spending much time independently studying. I will not be doing the second ulpan so that I will be free to explore more of life in Israel. But, I will continue to study Hebrew on my own. Thus far, I have been spending four hours daily in study. The course was a blast and I met people from all of the world. My teachers were great too. They made the class a lot of fun and challenging at the same time.

My two teachers were Adi (her name means jewel in Hebrew) is on the left and Rachel (in Hebrew it sounds more like Raquel) is on the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home