Saturday, July 22, 2006

Prayer Update


I wanted to send a quick update on how my mom was doing. I thought it might just be best to copy the last email from my Dad.

"Hi Joshua,
We pray that you are well and enjoying your studies in Israel. I am sorry that I have not written sooner but I have been spending most of my time at the hospital with Mom. Mom is doing okay. She had the surgery on Wednesday as planned. She was in surgery for 4 1/2 hours which was longer that they expected but the tumor was a lot larger than they had thought. It was about the size of a small orange. They were able to take it all out but it required taking out the whole right lobe of the liver. She is in a lot of pain but was well enough yesterday to be moved out of ICU into a regular room. We thank God for all that he has done in sustaining her during this time. He has provided a very gifted doctor and wonderful nurses to care for her. Her nurse yesterday was a Christian so we thank God for the fellowship that we had with her has she provided care for Mom. God is so good!!

Well, I am off again to the hospital to spend the day with Mom. Thanks for all your prayers and all those that have joined us in praying for Mom. It has been a real blessing for us.

Keep safe,I love you,Dad"

Thank you for your prayers for my mom. If anyone would like to visit, send a card of encouragment or give a call, you can email me and I give you more information. I know that just knowing that you are praying is a huge encouragment to my mom and dad because they tell me often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home