Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Here in Croatia!


(From left to right and Top:Doug, Chris, Tom, Rich; Bottom:Bethany, Josh(and a guess top too), Emily)

Hello everyone. We are in Croatia! The picture above in Team Croatia 2006. I'm sorry I haven't been able to update the site. I am staying at a house that doesn't have internet so my time is a little limited.

Today was a full day. We did some landscaping work this morning, a kids club this afternoon, and met with the church this evening. I had the opportunity to preach through Psalm 73. The church was challenged and encouraged. I will be sure to give a fuller explanation soon but please continue to pray. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Josh...

Thanks for the e-mail and the blog on the beginning of your time in Croatia! I am so pumped that you are serving and hungry to understand the Truth. I am thankful to call you my brother and I (and Ash) will miss you tonight at Bible study. God continue to go with you!

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are going so well. :) I hope that God continues to use you and the rest of the team to serve our brothers and sisters in Croatia for the rest of your trip. :)

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home