Wednesday, November 08, 2006

First Snow...



It's getting really cold here...really fast. The first snow of the autumn came last week. Next week will be very full. I will be teaching four days on New Testament Survey. On Thursday, we will reenact the events and discourses of the last supper during our meal in order to understand better Jesus' life and minstry.

I started painting the fence at the missionaries house as well. It turned out to be a larger project than expected. The paint that I am using is as thin as water and is taking about 8 coats to treat the wood.


Here is a picture of a cemetery decorated with candles for the all saints day holiday. The cemeteries here are immaculate. The people really believe in maintaining the gravesite for the sake of the dead.


Here is a picture of my study desk at Todd and Lynn Dick's house (the missionaries that I am staying with).

Wrap it up! Can you believe this. This is a display at the IKEA in Gratz, Austria.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe it snowed! It got up to 96 degrees here last week!!! Craziness. I hope you are well, your desk looks cozy and busy.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home